Thursday 20 March 2014

Pawan kalyan is to join in TDP Venu madhav




Venu Madhav left film industry for his personal reasons and many estimated that his career has come to an end and he may not be in news Venu Madhav shocks everyone with his sensational comments on Jana sena party and Pawan kalyan entrance in TDP party.

Venu Madhav is working for TDP party since past 12 years and he is expecting a ticket to participate this time and also he spoke to media regarding this, He said I can do my best for betterment of our people and so I asked Chandra babu naidu garu to give me a chance to prove and also he later spoke on Pawan kalyan new party Jana sena.

"I saw entire Pawan political speech , I liked it very much personally and his thoughts and ideology, Pawan kalyan has real spark in people and he can help people around him at any time. Pawan kalyan will support TDP in future because both TDP and Jana sena runs on same plans and both are working hard to help people.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Watshot • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top